Summer Tennis Camps
Welcome to the Summer Tennis Camps
Summer Tennis Camps
Please join us this summer for an unforgettable experience of training and fun.
Our program combines instruction and play by offering both group and individual instruction, as well as match play and access to many tournaments in the vicinity of the camp.
HIT Tennis Academy provides all the means for accelerated learning and success in tennis. The modern facilities include clay and hard courts. In addition to the on-court practice, we provide strength and conditioning training and fitness workouts, both on the courts and the beach (e.g., swimming, running, polymetrics and more). This total immersion will surely improve a player’s tennis exponentially.
Unique to HIT Academy is that it combines its tennis program with the study and application of the English language.
This allows camp attendees to improve not only their physical development and tennis skills but also, their English.
During the summer HIT Academy offers daily 90-minute English classes by certified and experienced teachers for students whose English is not their native language.
- The cost of tennis training in a summer camp — $600 per week for 1 player, or $2200 per month.
- The cost training and boarding in a summer camp — $900 per week for 1 player, or $3100 per month.
- Discounts are available for families with more then one player.
DAILY TRAINING SCHEDULE
Monday – Friday
- 7:00AM – 10:00AM (WARM UP + TENNIS)
- 9:00AM – 2:30PM (COMBINED REST AND FITNESS AT THE BEACH)
- 2:30PM – 4:00PM (ENGLISH CLASS FOR FOREIGN STUDENTS)
- 5:00PM – 8:00PM (ON-COURT FITNESS + TENNIS)
- 9:30PM – LIGHTS OUT
- BEACH TRAINING – ONCE A WEEK
- IN CASE OF BAD WEATHER COURT SESSIONS WILL BE SUBSTITUTED WITH MENTAL CONDITIONING TRAINING.
Saturday – Sunday
- TOURNAMENT DAYS
The cost of accommodation at the Academy for whole families $400 — $600 per week (1 & 2 bedroom apartments available).
In addition, to our tennis program we offer an interesting cultural and entertainment package for children and adults some options we offer are visiting such places as:
- The world’s largest Disney (Orlando)
- Universal Studios (Orlando)
- The Aquarium (Orlando, Miami and St. Petersburg)
- Zoo (Miami, West Palm Beach and Pompano Beach) Salvador Dali
- Museum (St. Petersburg)
- Seaquarium (Miami), Rapids Water Park (Riviera Beach)
- And many other activities …